Sunday, November 09, 2014

Hello Cold World

So starting this blog is something very new for me...

Whilst I've been keen on photography for many years, it was only through studying it at A-level that my passion really took hold of me. Now that I'm studying at university, I've come to miss being surrounded by photography projects and feeling constantly inspired. So this is where my blog comes in...

Winter is rapidly approaching and we've all been digging out our scarves and coats, but all I've wanted to do is grab my camera and photograph the beautiful changes in the world around us. I have many plans to head out and take photographs but first I want to share a set of photographs I produced during my A-level that I feel show my love of Winter and serve as the perfect first post...

Inspired by both the wintery weather and the work of Cathleen Naundorf, these photographs were some of the most complex I took last year. I spent hours freezing layers of water encapsulating flowers (pretty sure I nearly lost fingers in the process), all to create these photographs.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography