Saturday, November 15, 2014

Celebrating Berlin Part Two

Okay, on Friday I posted a selection of my favourite photographs I took in Berlin to commemorate the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall, or Der Fall Der Mauer ;). Those photographs were all monochrome, and I feel it's time to add another splash of colour to my blog. Like the previous set, these photographs were inspired by Lomography, and this can really be seen in the crazy colours. Six of these photographs were also shown in monochrome, but they look amazingly different in colour, whereas the other six are completely different. You might also notice that the six I've repeated are digitally created double exposures with the differing photographs being of modern and old buildings.






























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography