Sunday, November 23, 2014

“Bears like marmalade”

It's been a little while since my last post, I've been very busy working on some photographs for The Tiny Marmalade. This was my first shoot down here in Exeter and what a great start to make. Not only do these photographs have a great festive feel with the seasonal special of Christmas Marmalade, they also make me extra excited about seeing the new Paddington Bear movie. A childhood favourite of mine, I can't wait to see him brought to the big screen and of course, "Bears like marmalade".

The Tiny Marmalade make really cute little jams in all kinds of crazy flavours - including some wonderfully bizarre alcoholic flavours, I must try Mojito! Whilst it was amazing just to see how many flavours of marmalades and jams they create, the real fun was in taking and working with the photographs. I took over a thousand photographs in a little over three hours and my gosh, it was a task selecting my favourites. Even now I want to go back and choose more to work with...

Whilst I have not got anywhere near to finishing working with the photographs, here is a small selection of what I've been up to this week.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography