Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Beside the Seaside

It was way back in May that I actually shot these, but this break between shooting and editing gave me a lot of time to consider what I was going for. A t-shirt and high waisted skirt is one of my standard casual outfits, though usually in black not white, and with a nice pair of boots not heels, so this look was definitely one I liked. 

I'm really considering trying out some self-portraiture soon, and looking forward to sharing the results if I do. Outside of my photography I'm currently in the process of creating a capsule wardrobe and the completion of that will be a great opportunity to give self-portraiture a shot. More on this soon but for now... here are some photographs of Emily Wall in a Devon seaside town. 




            

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography