Friday, July 17, 2015

Floral Frenzy

I'm really taking advantage of my free time this week and trying to tick everything off my to-do list, these photographs are from one of many fashion and portraiture shoots I did at the end of last term. 

This shoot definitely had a floral theme, a floral print dress, a flowery headpiece and a variety of flowers in the backgrounds. One of the things I love about letting a model choose their own look and outfit is the fact that I'm always amazed by how different everyone's own style is. Lucy wears a summery floral formal dress here but with a winter knitted cardigan ... which is of course somewhat necessary when you live in England. Granted, we've had some great weather and heatwaves lately, but it's not often warm enough to simply wear a summer dress.  
Model: Lucy Emma Naysmyth Sigley

             


             


             


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography