Friday, May 22, 2015

Distressed Denim


           

This shoot was inspired by one of the key pieces I picked up for my summer wardrobe, a distressed sleeveless denim jacket.  I love the effect created by mixing two opposite styles and I knew this jacket would be the perfect way to add a little edge to some of my more feminine dresses without the heavy feel of my leather jacket. My wonderful friend Lizzie agreed to modelling for me a long time ago and so when we finally both had a compatible date and the weather was nice, it was time to get out my new jacket. 



         

For this shoot I styled the jacket with a darker look than I'll be going for over the summer, simply because whilst I love how edgy this looks, summer is the best time to be a little more casual and wear a little more colour, (especially if like me, most of your clothes are black/grey). This jacket will definitely a lot of fun to style in winter, I'm already envisaging knit hats and plaid skirts. However for this look I decided on styling it with a printed body con dress, some chunky bracelets and a spiky necklace - a sexy but grungy look. 


           



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography