Friday, June 26, 2015

Always Moving Forward

As promised, the second set of photographs from my trip to Powderham Castle with Clara George!

  I really enjoyed my time off between finishing my first year of uni and doing some work experience and having so much time to spend on working with these photographs, however I'm now working and so unfortunately the regularity of my posts is definitely going to decrease a little. Two a week has been really fun but will not be so easily done with everything I have planned this summer. Luckily, I still have a few more from my time in Exeter to share, including my first proper foray into male fashion/portraiture photography. 

                 


                 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography