Monday, June 22, 2015

Living in a Fairytale

A couple of weeks ago I took a trip to Powderham Castle in Devon with Clara George, and here are the first photographs from this visit.

I was pretty amazed by the beautiful and well maintained garden, but the true beauty was in the castle itself. I had expected to find it run down and out of place, rather than something one would expect to find in a fairytale. This shoot definitely turned out a little different than I expected but I love the way the photographs came out.  Whilst I definitely like the colours in these, I'm really looking forward to sharing a few monochrome shots from this set, which I will be doing on Friday.

                 


                 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Seeking the Impossible. All rights reserved.
Charli Liddle Photography